Friday, January 23, 2009

Green Shirts vs. Their First Podcast

Hi, we're Ben and Ralph. Here are a few things you may need to know to get caught up to speed. This is the first episode of the Green Shirts podcast. We are here to do nothing more than discuss one of our favorite television shows on NBC, CHUCK! We love Geek Pop Culture and are ready to pick apart each episode to see what Chuck has to offer. Check us out and leave a comment! *correction* We are not the first Chuck Podcast. Enjoy the show!

click To Listen:
Green Shirts VS Their First Podcast

2 comments:

  1. hi guys. just wanted to say that i am super excited that there will be a chuck podcast..
    also to let you know julia ling's character anna was only signed up for some many episodes and that is why she was missing from time to time. Hopefully they fix that cause I would love to see more morgan and anna story? wish i could send you 3d glasses i got plenty from my grocery store here in chicago.

    wil the greenshirts be on a separate feed from the lost podcast.
    nicole from chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get much chance to see Chuck, but I like me some Ben & Ralph, so count me in!

    ReplyDelete